IRA & 401(k) Rollovers
We can help you determine if a rollover is the right move for you, and we can help find the best vehicle to help conserve and grow your rollover assets.
When you change jobs or retire, there are four things you can generally do with the assets in any employer-sponsored retirement plan:
• Leave the money where it is
• Take the cash (and pay income taxes and perhaps a 10% additional federal tax if you are younger than age 59½ )
• Transfer the money to another employer plan (if the new plan allows)
• Roll the money over into an IRA
Rolling over from one qualified plan to another allows your money to continue growing tax-deferred until you receive distributions in retirement. We can help you determine if a rollover is the right move for you.
If you determine to cash out of an IRA, we can help you find suitable vehicles to help you reach your retirement income goals.
For guidance on your securities holdings, please consult with your own broker-dealer representative or Registered Investment Adviser.
IRA Master Elite Whitepapers
Access Your IRA Master Elite Whitepapers
- Avoiding the 10 Percent Penalty in 5 Easy Steps
- Determining the Tax on a Roth Distribution in 5 Easy Steps
- To Convert or Not to Convert in 5 Easy Steps
- Calculating Your RMD in 5 Easy Steps
- Fixing a Missed RMD in 5 Easy Steps